South Jersey’s Place For Great.BIG.Graphics
SpeedPro South Jersey’s goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality graphics and customer service in a timely matter. We are continuously striving to serve our clients more efficiently and effectively.
As a result, we would like to reintroduce to you our Updated File Preparation & Production Criteria Policy.
Our competitive pricing is based on receiving “print ready” files. This allows us to get files into production promptly. When we have to alter files, it takes time and delays the process.
Print ready files are defined as follows:
- The files should be sized to order size – a file sized at 24”x36” for a 24”x36” piece
- The files are free of crop marks / bleed – they are not needed in our process
- Individually saved files with their own unique file name
- Preferred file extensions:
.pdf (outline fonts)
- Acceptable files(Although we accept this files. If not setup correctly, a set up fee may accur):
If non print ready files are received and we need to alter the files for printing (remove crop marks, bleeds, size file, etc.) a setup fee may be charged per file.
File Upload Site:
To help us, help you we are asking all clients to use our FTP site. Using the FTP site will ensure everyone in the office will receive your files, jobs description and due date in a timely fashion.